Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ending of semester one.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2008

After one whole month away from my laptop,
totally forbidden myself from touching it,
which according to Dr.Blue, was amazing for me to actually do something like this

my first semester finals had finally come to an end by 31 October.
For those who had had their MUET speaking test during the study week,
CONGRATULATIONS! right after the last paper, which is Biology,
you can pack your bag, and get your butt home... to Penang.

For my case,
I'm damn so lucky, my MUET speaking date falls on 5th November
RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SEMESTER BREAK
this is just so G-R-E-A-T

and i was there
standing IN THE BUS
settling all the stuffs
then GET OFF THE BUS
how pathetic is this.....
Uncle Seng, our regular driver said: Everyone is getting back, why not you?? Wont you cry later.
I smiled, and replied: Yea.. why don't you fetch me back to Penang now. =)
but deep inside, I was SCREAMING: YES,I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeing with my own eyes the bus left, heading North, to a beautiful island lay beside Penisular Malaysia,
I dare not turn around to have another sight
I'm afraid my eyes get warm
Fulled with droplets of water
Which was not supposed to be exposed.
I stayed quite, until I'm all alone.....

Thanks Q.
"Thx for arranging al tis. Take heart, it is nt d end of d day,ganbatte kudasai"

No worries, I'll Be Fine.

No comments: